Recently, Charles Johnson added a new blogclogging feature to Little Green Footballs, and apparently the intended results haven’t born fruit. The purpose is to allow the Lizard Lappers to spam Twitter with unfounded inanities in order to appear to be a larger number of imbeciles than they actually are. It’s an automated form of stealth astroturfing.
Well, Charles, we can play the same game. For every Tweet you post, we can post a Tweet that refutes your assertion that an AirCav hat is part of the uniform of the Confederate States of America. We may post a picture of a menuboard, or the State Flag of Tennessee, or your specious claim that Anthony “Carlos Danger” Weiner’s throbbing .jpeg was actually your own. Perhaps we may post something else, so that everyone reads your racist screed against Oliver Willis and your well deserved smackdown. Maybe we’ll just post something innocuous and innocent from Little Green Footballs, like this:
“Rural America can go fuck themselves.” That pretty much sums up Charles Johnson’s Little Green Hate Site these days.
Charles and his gang are celebrating today’s shooting
at near a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. Like many on the Left, they are not even waiting for the bodies to be buried to begin to capitalize politically on the incident. LGF’s resident online ISIS wannabe, The War TARDIS, joins the festivities. In a fiery comment that would make al-Baghdadi proud, The War TARDIS makes what sounds like a threat to conservatives.
I hope The War TARDIS is on a terrorist watch list.
LGF is not anti-religious as some of its detractors claim it is. It’s specifically anti-Christian and LGF’s comment section is filled with hatred of Christians. They do love other religions, especially Islam which they view as a cool, hip, 3rd World liberation movement and Progressive religion. The resident Islamist, The War Tardis makes it very clear that Islam is rising in America.
The fools at LGF that think Islam is cool and hip.
This second entry in the 2014 year end statistics series is a look at the most prolific commenters for the year. As the title of this post has already revealed, and for the first time since 2010, Gus was NOT the top lizard. Though Gus and Alouette both posted thousands fewer comments in 2014 than 2013, Gus’s notable Twitter obsession may have cost him the top spot this year.
Of particular note:
- Charles continues in his quest to dominate the comment section of his own blog, climbing 4 spots up to 5th this year. The two newcomers (both joined in 2013) more than doubled their post count in 2014, but the rest of last year’s leaders seem to be losing interest.
- Dark_Falcon might be tiring of getting slapped around and forced to recant whenever he offends the hivemind.
- Obdicut, a Top 6 commenter for 3 years (2010-2012), dropped to 46th.
- ProLifeLiberal seems less interested, dropping 39 spots to 70th.
- HoosierHoops, since moving to Northern Wisconsin last December, has had much less to say about his love life.