I guess he’s referring to us? The grammar oopsy aside, the only thing that’s “pathetic” here is the argument.
Assuming that LGF hilarity as subject matter isn’t sacrilege for a blogger on a Christian holiday*, and that those of us who recognize it might have still found a way to spend time with our families over the weekend (in fact, I scheduled a post in advance so I could do just that), let’s take a look at how busy Gus 802 was over the same time span:
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/65/8825675
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/83/8825693
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/15/8825460
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/17/8825462
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/18/8825463
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/22/8825467
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/24/8825469
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/26/8825471
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/33/8825478
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/36/8825481
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/page/233483_Pakistan_suicide_bombing_kills
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/224/8825374
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/230/8825380
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/233/8825383
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/199/8824810
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/10/8824504
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/16/8824515
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/21/8824520
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/27/8824528
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/236/8824382
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/255/8824401
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/256/8824402
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/262/8824408
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/263/8824409
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/287/8824434
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/288/8824435
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/291/8824438
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/296/8824443
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/298/8824445
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/304/8824453
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/317/8824466
• http:/ / littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/331/8824480
(Hat tip: Opilio.)
*for the cult, perhaps not a safe assumption
Chuck suffered a DDOS attack today. This is not the only thing on his mind. As always, the Stalkers are never far from his thoughts.
Chuck, we are in your head!
The Jazz Man feels likes play the victim card. He likes to portray himself as some heroic crusader taking on the forces of evil. He has recently inserted himself into the wikileaks story to gain relevancy. The only thing he has gained is a DDOS attack! As usually he plays victim and gets sympathy from his cultists.
This is what happens Chuck when you step out of your league. Don’t play victim, you inserted yourself into this.
I don’t know if an interview was required, but PhillyPretzel appears to have taken over the position:
Be careful out there, Philly. Those of us who have been around awhile remember what happened to the old weatherman, and it wasn’t a pretty sight.
From LGF’s aforementioned “Zuniga Hides the Evidence” thread, with regard to the old incident where Kos blocks the Wayback Machine and Google cache:
Of course, we couldn’t agree more!
We know it’s hard not to look, Floral. After all, we have all these former lizards over here who are free to talk about things like Ludwig’s mysterious departure, the memory hole, CJ’s hypocrisy, and random LGF hilarity without having to worry about monitors or being slapped with a “timeout” (or worse). And based on our internal stats, we’re confident that you’re not the only LGFer in good standing who needs a daily DoD fix.
So, c’mon over! Drop a comment; use a sock. It’s fun! You know you want to…
The Jazz Man is a comic book buff. No biggy on my end, but this comment from tonight’s Spiderman thread is hysterical.
How old are you Chuck? You think at your age this is still funny? You really have mental issues but we all knew this.
Update: Resident abused poster Dark_Falcon discusses whoopee cushions with Walter.
From discussing Jihad to whoopee cushions, this blog really has collapsed!
(Hat Tip: Internet Septic Tank Engineer)
This is a thread so people can discuss their favorite Ludwig moments. My favorite is him being exposed as a fraud by Yeshiva students.
Speaking of SFZ and history, I thought I’d play necromancer and resurrect this exchange from a few months ago:
‘Dhimmitude’ isn’t a word? Is SFZ sure about that? Apparently:
This is where the important lesson comes in. Forget the Puritans, SFZ might want to brush up on the history of the very blog he/she is posting on. I mean, you can’t make this stuff up:
So there you have my online Holiday gift for this season. And while we didn’t spot a tree, we can say that we gave SFZ a ‘nut’ from the “woods”.
BTW- it is worth noting that, not long after SFZ’s comment, CJ joked about nuking all the old pre-2008 threads. Coincidence? Don’t think so.
On behalf of all refugees from The Village of 1.0, Merry Christmas to Charles Johnson and his Lizard Army. May you and yours provide us with much jovial entertainment for months to come, and in the spirit of giving, we promise to pass on that same joy to the rest of the blogosphere.